Home Dog Boarding has become a very popular alternative to placing dogs in kennels. It’s not hard to see why as, most dogs (if not all), prefer to be a loving and comfortable home from home, where they receive plenty of love and attention.
So why choose Home Dog Boarding over kennels? Here are 10 reasons why:
1. Dogs are always in the company of a human.
2. You can meet Dog Sitters near you and select the perfect one for your pooch!
3. Your pup benefits from one on one attention, lots of walkies, fun and games and most importantly endless love and attention.
4. Dogs settle in quicker in a home environment.
5. Dogs are less likely to feel stressed or suffer from separation anxiety.
6. Your dog has the opportunity to socialise with other furry friends. Of course, there’s always the option of having your dog be the only pup in the home!
7. In kennels, dogs are prone to being left alone for longer periods of time in a relatively confined space. When in the care of a Dog Sitter, dogs are free to roam and are welcomed as part of the family!
8. There’s less risk of dogs catching diseases like kennel cough, which can be easily contracted when dogs are exposed to the many other dogs at overnight kennels.
9. There’s less disruption to your dogs routine. Home Dog Boarders are happy to follow your pups regular feeding, walking, exercising and grooming regimes, which helps alleviate dogs anxiety when they’re away from home.
10. Home Dog Boarding is an affordable alternative to kennels and pet hotels.
Next time you’re away, busy at work or require your dog to be looked after on the odd day of the week, have a browse through our Trusted and Insured Dog Sitters here.
Have you ever boarded your dog with a Pet Sitter? We would love to hear your thoughts on Home Dog Boarding!