For many people nowadays, self-employment will be the best option of receiving income since it can give great freedom to choose work, a better work-life balance and significant tax savings compared to being employed by someone else.
However, as many are nervous about the idea of running our own business and dealing with tax matters, this article explains the awesome benefits of being a Dog Sitter that you just need to know.
1. If you run your own doggy care, you are automatically your own boss.
2. You work from the comfort of your very own home.
3. It is YOU, who decides how much you earn.
4. You spend all the time in the world doing just what you love – hanging out with cute pups.You can say NO to anything at anytime. If you don’t feel comfortable with doing something, there’s no one to demand it from you.
5. You can say NO to anything at anytime. If you don’t feel comfortable with doing something, there’s no one to demand it from you.
6. Take as many holidays as you need, any time of the year!
7. Looking after dogs is simply a lot of fun on an everyday basis. No more boredom behind a computer screen!
8. Dog owners and carers are much less likely to suffer from depression than those without a companionship of a pooch.
9. Playing with dogs can elevate levels of serotonin and dopamine, which calm and relax your body and mind.
10. People who spend a lot of their time with dogs have lower triglyceride and cholesterol levels, which are indicators of heart diseases, than those without a pup in their life.
11. The cost of starting up your own dog sitting business is so very low it’s almost non-existent.
12. You will have almost unlimited income potential.
13. No special education or experience is necessary to break this career an succeed.
14. Full freedom in what you do and a lot of space for creativity. You can always add new services to your offerings, depending on what interests you, you could be e.g. baking home-made doggy treats, sewing personalised doggy sweaters, or providing special training and socialising classes, etc.
(Source: Creativity Unmasked)
15. It is incredibly rewarding. You will be given unconditional love and get covered in lots of doggie kisses and cuddles!
16. You can spend a lot of time in nature and go explore some exciting places, all while walking the dogs.
17. As a self-employed, you will pay less tax.
18. Whether you want to work your bottom off or need only a part-time commitment due to family life, it’s all up to you. You manage your own schedule and decide when it’s time to work, and when it’s time to rest.
19. You create your own policies with regards to how your business runs.
20. It’s simply an awesome life!
(Source: Well That’s Adorable)