The hipster movement’s been gradually taking over the world for some time now. It’s become so popular, that to be a hipster isn’t strictly for the penny farthing riding, beard owning, craft beer drinking, Acne wearing trendy guys and gals. Even our canine companions are starting to follow guidelines for a flawless hipster lifestyle. These pups dig the large glasses, unpopular opinions and vintage. They’re Straight Outta Shoreditch.
1.”Have you seen my bone? Surely not. It’s underground.”
2. “I only eat organic, artisanal treats grown on local trees. And poop.”
3. “Growing your 1940’s ‘stache took you HOW long? I was BORN with mine.”
4. “I simply can’t start the day without a Puppuccino from Starbarks.”
5. “20/20 vision, just a pair of empty frames…”
6. “My bark sounds even better on vinyl.”
7. “You don’t own an iBone or iPawd? I can’t even.”
8. “I’ll be the first to read this book. Oh wait…”
9. “I don’t do the dog park. It’s too mainstream.”
10. “This bed is both vintage and recycled.”
11. “I take pictures. It’s ironic.”
12. “My favourite frequency is 67,000 Hz. You’ve probably never heard it.”
13. “Yeah, I do work in fashion.”
Is your dog a hipster? Let us know in the comments and send your best hipster dog picture to us on our Facebook or Twitter page. Or if you’re totes cool, tag us @DogBuddyCo on Instagram (just don’t forget the obligatory filter).