Fleas! The very word can start a cold sweat on dog lovers. It’s true that these pesky and sometimes difficult to deal with pests can be a nuisance. And, even worse, they can also cause a health risk to your dog.
But how much do you really know about fleas and the best way to get rid of them? Take our quiz to put your knowledge to the test! And, if you need to, check out our guide that has everything you need to know.
1. Let’s start with some identification. Can you spot a flea?
2. What is the average lifespan of an adult flea?
3. What is the average number of fleas that live on their furry host?
4. What is NOT a sign that your dog has fleas?
5. Where is NOT a common area to find fleas on your dog?
6. What is the wet paper method?
7. If you discover your dog has fleas, what should you do first?
8. On average, how often should you use preventative flea treatment on your dog?
9. True or false: You should check for fleas on your dog during the winter months too.
10. The majority of flea infestations can live:
11. What’s the UK’s most popular flea treatment?
12. What is NOT a natural treatment for fleas?
13. Dogs can catch fleas from:
Share your Results: