A long weekend with Netflix and eating your body weight in chocolate eggs aren’t the best thing about Easter.
These Dogs Are The Best Thing About Easter!
1. Dogs with floppy rabbit ears in bed.
2. Dogs with rabbit ears and wrinkly faces.
3. Dogs committing to a head-to-toe look.
4. Pugs Bunny be like, “Eeh, What’s Up, Doc?”
5. Dogs with maniacal grins wearing bunny ears.
6. Dogs that make wearing rabbit ears look easy.
7. Dogs wearing rabbit ears that have that whole smouldering looking going on.
8. Dogs wearing bunny hears and suddenly thinking they Playboy Bunnies.
9. Puppies with Easter eggs.
10. Dog parents who overdid it.
11. Eggscellent dog Easter humour.
Going away this Easter?
It’s never too late to book a reliable dog sitter!
Use the code DOGEASTER by the 27th March 2016 and get £10 off your booking!
[button color=”red” size=”big” alignment=”center” rel=”follow” openin=”newwindow” url=”https://uk.dogbuddy.com/?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=other&utm_campaign=easter_dogs”]GET MY £10 OFF NOW![/button]