We’re into January and most of us are back at work and well into the grind (booo).
In a month where payday seems like an age away, and we have to pack the biscuits away and eat ‘properly’, the DogBuddy Pack are here to cheer you up with our favourite dogs of 2015.
Forget these cold and dreary January days and have a chuckle reminiscing dogs of the past year…
Our Favourite Dogs of 2015
1. This fella and his squad.
?: Calopsitas!!! Venham aqui tb pra reunião!! …Amanhã tenho encontro de Goldens logo cedo, e vcs não podem ir , então comportem-se aqui em casa que depois brincamos juntos! ??????: é sempre assim… Ele c acha o preferido…maioral , mas c não fosse a gnt ele não ia ficar famosinho ?????, vamos perturbar ele pra não conseguir dormir ?????. #Bob #hamster #periquitos #parakeets #mandarim #zebrafinch #goldenretriever #goldenlovers #goldenretrieverbrasil #goldenretrieversofinstagram #petsofinstagram #dogsofinstagram #instapet #instagood #goodnight #boanoite
2. The hedgecore Shiba Inu. Very stuck. Much wow.
3. Tuna. We were super excited when Tuna and his human swung by DogBuddy HQ earlier in the year. He really did melt our hearts.
A photo posted by DogBuddy (@dogbuddyco) on
4. Bounce: the original dog to brake the internet. Sorry, Kim K.
5. Ramón Zepug. If you’re yet to meet this absolute baller of a dog, come say ‘hi’ at our office!
“He even got us featured on Mashable earlier in the year!”