Often thought of as hard-working sled pullers, bred to withstand the cold, harsh winters of northern climates, Huskies are also infamous for being one of the more challenging breeds to train – as you’ll know if you’ve read our Siberian Husky breed profile. But one side of this breed that you’re about to learn all about is that they’re total, utter, 100% prime goofballs.
1. They love a head scratch – ohhh yeahhh, that’s the spot!
2. Huskies have a special knack for learning all sorts of impressive tricks.
3. They’ll turn literally anything into a game.
4. “Oh you want the ball? Let me get that for you.”
5. Two can play at that game!
6. Not content for going for a walk in the park, they have to try everything.
7. We’ve all seen a dog wearing glasses, but how about this Husky wearing CDs? Total goofball this one.
8. Because if you’re a Husky, behaving “normally” is just dull.
9. And who can blame them, Huskies learn their goofball ways from puppyhood.
So there you have it! These ‘wolf-like’ blue-eyed dogs are actually full of fun and love to goof around at every opportunity. Who knew!?
Are you the proud owner of a goofball Husky? Do you have funny pictures, videos or stories of your dog being a complete goof? Share their antics on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or the in the comments below. Remember to tag @DogBuddyCo so we can see and share!