Most dogs can’t speak, although some pooches will give it a good go! That doesn’t mean they can’t tell us how much they love and appreciate us. Can you tell when your dog is saying “I love you”? Here are some of the tell-tale signs your dog is showing affection and trying to tell you that they care.
1. When they admit they’ve done something wrong, like stealing your cookies you know they love you.
2. You dog loves you when they’re awake…
3. …and they love you when they’re asleep.
4. When your dog leaves the cat alone because they know that you love the cat, too. That’s real love.
5. I love you, mum.
6. I love you, dad.
7. Even when your dog knows you’re taking them to the vet, but they love you anyway.
8. You’ll never be alone because you have the love of your dog…
10. Because being with you makes your dog happy…
11. And because they can’t imagine a life without their adopted humans.
How does your dog show you love? Tell us in the comments below or upload your photos on our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram – don’t forget to tag us – @DogBuddyCo.