Puppies teeth just like babies do. Puppies biting is the way they discover the world around them. It’s super-important to nip this in the bud *ahem* as soon as its starts or they’ll be chewing on everything from skirting boards to your favourite new pair of shoes!
If you’ve had that pair of new shoes chewed by a tiny four-legged rascal, it’s hard to be mad at them for too long. Let’s appreciate for a moment just how cute puppies biting can really be:
1. “Oh… What’s this? Is it edible?”
2. This kitty sure is patient!
3. Best avoid leaving your pretty rugs out when puppies are around.
4. “Does your nose squeak like my toys do, mum?”
5. Gotta start brushing those teeth one way or another!
6. This cutie wants to try out a new vegan diet.
7. “This doesn’t taste that great… whatever it is.”
8. Slobbery camera lense in 3…2…1…
9. “Too tired, but must…keep…chewing…”
10. “Will we find meaty treats at the centre of this weird green capsule?”
11. He’ll get his tail someday!
12. Seems like this wee one got distracted.
13. “If they can’t find the leash they’ll HAVE to let me run free.”
14. Too cute! But wait until his teeth start to grow…
15. “I’m helping mum with the gardening!”
16. You’ll want to turn up the sound for this one; the noises these puppies make are too cute!
What did your dog nibble on when they were a puppy? Share them with us in the comment section!