Bull Terriers sometimes have a bit of a bad reputation, perhaps because of their history as a fighting dog, and maybe because of their tough looks. Don’t be fooled – they are an incredibly affable and popular house pet!
We’re here to show you that, despite appearance (and their nickname ‘Bully’) they are true softies at heart.
1. Bull terriers are master magicians.
2. This happy little doggo is just happy to see you.
3. Sometimes they get sad because people say nasty things about them.
4. They use their long faces to show affection in a way that’s reminiscent of the Lion King.
5. Curious little chaps, they’re always exploring.
Why it move sideways? Why it pinch me?
6. Some people say they’re ugly (yeah we can’t believe that either!) but that’s just because they need their beauty sleep.
7. They know how to make friends and influence people.
8. Bull Terriers are so relatable – this pup’s kicking back after a long, hard day of being a doggo.
9. As puppies they are so cute and squidgy-looking.
10. Playful should be their middle name. That’s right. Bull Playful Terriers.
11. Ever partners in crime, these two snack buddies have raided mum’s cupboard and are sharing the spoils.
12. This one is fully healthy but is just there to play along.
13. This is one dizzy little rascal.
14. Rumour has it they’re the first dogs to learn how to get airborne all by themselves.
15. Let’s not forget one of the coolest things about Bull Terriers – their adorable facial markings. This one wants to be a pirate when he grows up. Argh, me hearties!
16. Here’s a Bull Terrier pup who wants to grow up to be Hercule Poirot.
17. Seriously – who’s a good boy? These dogs are total, utter softies and we’re besotted!
Are you a Bull Terrier owner? Why not share your pictures with us on Facebook (remember to tag @DogBuddyCo so we can see them!) and share your stories about your Bull Terrier’s funny capers in the comments below.