The end of November has been embraced by the interwebs as a season of shopping deals and for some reason, it’s known as Black Friday. The only thing that’s ‘black’ about it (as far as we can tell) is the Great Dane in our very own Black Friday ad. (We thought that DogBuddy dog owners would like a slice of the sales action, too.)
If you’re not sure where to start, learn a lesson or two from these pooches whose Black Friday game is strong.
1. These days, you can check the deals from the comfort of your own bed
2. If you plan to shop at home, ensure you stock up supplies
3. Take a leaf from this dog’s notebook – make a shopping list!
4. You don’t want to end up with buyer’s regret
5. And if you do decide to brave the high street…
6. … take a friend to keep you sane.
(If you are going to the shops, don’t forget to book a dog sitter!)
7. This pampered pooch knows how it’s done
8. This dog has Black Friday all wrapped up
9. Who’s ready for some DEALS? We are!
This Black Friday, why not grab yourself a cheeky little on booking a dog sitter? Now there’s that’ll get tails wagging.