What’s the most ferocious, mean-looking, cunning and altogether conniving dog breed of all? Think strong, muscled – we’re talking about the ideal guard dog. And they shouldn’t be prone to any soft spots such as friendly to other critters and certainly not friendly children! Yes, we’re talking about the Rottweiler, Rottie, Rott or Butcher’s dog. But after reading this article, you might think we’re barking up the wrong tree about this most ferocious guard dog breed.
1. Never leave a Rottie with a child, they simply hate babies!
3. Rottweilers are the Mafia of the dog world. They have allies everywhere, even among the fish!
4. Rottweilers are even chummy with Kangaroos!
5. When these terrifying dogs get out of the shower, you’ll see just how scary they are!
6. A big, ferocious guard dog lives here – beware!
7. “I got you, little piggy!” says the meanest hunting Rottie you ever did see.
8. All the bad guys know you can fool anyone with a disarming wink. Rottie’s are masters of deception.
9. The ultimate insult, tongues out to your enemy.
10. We don’t want to sound blunt but they’re cold hearted and have no sense of family. Nope, we’re not fooled by this at all!
11. Be afraid of this pairing – Rottie nick-named “The Big Bear” has ganged up with a Chihuahua. A Chihuahua named Heisenberg, no less.
12. THIS is scary impressive!
13. We reveal this exclusive footage of a Rottie mid-agility training! Seriously, you don’t want to mess with him.
14. They have this unnerving ability to stand still… too still… is it a waxwork?
15. Rottweiler vs Beagle, shield your eyes if you don’t like violence!
16. Have you ever seen anything more wicked? The cat’s face says it all.
17. When this Rottie is ready for his ultimate prank, he get’s very excited. How evil.
18. And after a long day of terrifying everyone, he kicks back for some chill time.
19. Awwww! Actually, these Rotties are nothing but adorable and super lovely!
Are you a Rottweiler fan through and through? Have you fallen for their soft hearts and fun-loving attitudes? If you’re the proud owner of a Rottie, tell us what you love about them in the comments below, or share pictures and stories on Twitter and Facebook for the whole DogBuddy community to enjoy.