Most of the time, in our experience, whenever there’s a dog in a pub they immediately become the centre of attention. But not all dogs love the limelight. And what do you know, DogBuddy’s office Pug, Ramon, has come over all shy and hidden in these pubs.
Can you help us find Ramon? When you find him, let us know in the comments (and if you’re struggling to locate him – no peeking at the answers!).
Pubs and dogs – two of the nation’s favourite things – learn more and vote for your local watering in the DogBuddy Dog-Friendly Pub Awards here.
1. A pint of your finest ale, please bartender!
2. Here’s a trickier one – this pub is adorned with plenty of paraphernalia, knick-knacks…and a hidden dog.
3. Classy, modern wine bar? Yes, please! Ramon’s not convinced.
4. Look carefully… he’s there somewhere!
5. And finally, this is seriously spooky – where did that Pug go?
Did you manage to find Ramon in every picture? Impressive!
There’s still time to cast your vote for your favourite dog-friendly drinking-hangout in the Dog-friendly Pub Awards – help your local win and tell your friends, voting closes 31st October, and when you vote you’ll get the chance to enter our prize draw for a hamper of doggy goodies worth £500!